1: 36 况且你的亲戚以利沙伯,在年老的时候,也怀了男胎;就是那素来称为不生育的,现在有孕六个月了。
1:36 Even Elizabeth your relative is going to have a child in her old age, and she who was said to be barren is in her sixth month.
1:37 因为出于 神的话,没有一句不带能力的。
1:37 For nothing is impossible with God.
1:38 马利亚说:“我是主的使女,情愿照你的话成就在我身上。”天使就离开她去了。
1:38 "I am the Lord's servant," Mary answered. "May it be to me as you have said." Then the angel left her. (Mary Visits Elizabeth )
1:39 那时候,马利亚起身,急忙往山地里去,来到犹大的一座城;
1:39 At that time Mary got ready and hurried to a town in the hill country of Judea,
1:40 进了撒迦利亚的家,问以利沙伯安。
1:40 where she entered Zechariah's home and greeted Elizabeth.
1:41 以利沙伯一听马利亚问安,所怀的胎就在腹里跳动;以利沙伯且被圣灵充满,
1:41 When Elizabeth heard Mary's greeting, the baby leaped in her womb, and Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit.
1:42 高声喊着说:“你在妇女中是有福的!你所怀的胎也是有福的!
1:42 In a loud voice she exclaimed: "Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the child you will bear!
1:43 我主的母到我这里来,这是从哪里得的呢!
1:43 But why am I so favored, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?
1:44 因为你问安的声音一入我耳,我腹里的胎就欢喜跳动。
1:44 As soon as the sound of your greeting reached my ears, the baby in my womb leaped for joy.
1:45 这相信的女子是有福的!因为主对她所说的话都要应验。
1:45 Blessed is she who has believed that what the Lord has said to her will be accomplished!" (Mary's Song )
1:46 马利亚说:“我心尊主为大,
1:46 And Mary said: "My soul glorifies the Lord
1:47 我灵以 神我的救主为乐;
1:47 and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior,
1:48 因为他顾念他使女的卑微,从今以后,万代要称我有福。
1:48 for he has been mindful of the humble state of his servant. From now on all generations will call me blessed,
1:49 那有权能的,为我成就了大事,他的名为圣。
1:49 for the Mighty One has done great things for me-- holy is his name.
1:50 他怜悯敬畏他的人,直到世世代代。
1:50 His mercy extends to those who fear him, from generation to generation.
1:51 他用膀臂施展大能;那狂傲的人,正心里妄想,就被他赶散了。
1:51 He has performed mighty deeds with his arm; he has scattered those who are proud in their inmost thoughts.
1:52 他叫有权柄的失位,叫卑贱的升高;
1:52 He has brought down rulers from their thrones but has lifted up the humble.
1:53 叫饥饿的得饱美食,叫富足的空手回去。
1:53 He has filled the hungry with good things but has sent the rich away empty.
1:54 他扶助了他的仆人以色列,
1:54 He has helped his servant Israel, remembering to be merciful
1:55 为要记念亚伯拉罕和他的后裔,施怜悯,直到永远,正如从前对我们列祖所说的话。”
1:55 to Abraham and his descendants forever, even as he said to our fathers."
Views: 436